How it works
1. Let’s chat.
We want to know few things about you and what you want from finance so that we can match you with the perfect broker for your needs. You can give us a call on 1300 987 986, an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an online enquiry through our website here. Too easy!
Once we know your situation and needs, just sit back and let us do what we do best. We research and gather the best information and lender options for you based on what you want and need from your loan. Remember, this is all obligation free and you have ZERO Risk here. We simply find the most competitive options suited to your needs, so that you don’t waste time and risk damaging your credit rating with multiple applications.
2. Let’s make sure you’re the right fit.
Firstly, to be eligible you must:
- Be over 18 years’ old
- Be an Australian resident
- Be permanently employed. If you’re casually employed, call us for more information on requirements and loan options.
- Earn enough income and have the ability to support the loan you are applying for. If you earn less than $30,000 pa, call our team and discuss your finance options.
Please note – Unfortunately, none of our available lenders will lend to people who are 100% dependent on Centrelink payments.
There are few details the lender will need from you to process an application.
If you’re employed:
- Valid Australian drivers licence
- Australian Medicare card
- Current Australian passport
- Current bank statement
- Current pay slips
If you’re self-employed or a small business owner, you’ll also need to provide:
- A valid ABN
- Proof you have been in business for at least 2 years
3. Submit your application
You’ve chosen the right loan for you, now it’s time to submit your application.
We will give you a pre-approval so you can then go out and shop around with confidence knowing what you can spend. Whether you’re shopping for boys’ toys at dealer sales, private sales or auction, shop knowing you’ve been approved and can finalise the loan quickly and easily.
4. Accept, settle and let the good times roll.